Jember Arabika Wine is a fermented coffee bean before it becomes
a coffee bean and gives birth to a very unique taste that resembles
the aroma of wine. The drying process takes longer than usual,
which is around 30-40 days and is dried along with the coffee skin so
that the aroma of the coffee skin seeps into the coffee beans.
Premium product quality, with professional quality control,
Quality control with machine and manual sorting (Double Picked)
– Jember East Java Wine Arabica Coffee Bean with Grade 1 quality
– Processing Method: Wine Natural Processed
– Altitude: 1,300 ASL Up
– Moisture 11-13%; <3>– Quality & Quality guaranteed
– Suitable for roasters and coffee lovers who love to roast themselves
The results of sensory analysis show that the flavor of Java Wine
Arabica Coffee Bean has a strong aroma intensity and viscosity,
not too bitter and not tight.
Jember East Java Wine Arabica Coffee Bean of Taste Character :
– free from major flaws
– low sour taste with a little spice
– bitter taste that is less or totally undetectable
– Clean character makes it sellable as a blend of house blends.